GBSLEP Growth Hub Business Advisor
SALARY BAND: Grade 4
Contract: Fixed Term Contract to 30 September 2022
Location: Hybrid (Remote/ GBSLEP Growth Hub office)
Closing Date: 19/09/2021
GBSLEP Growth Hub helps businesses to get the right advice at the right time so they can grow and be successful. Part of a network of 38 Growth Hubs across England, the GBSLEP Growth Hub is part-funded by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the European Union Regional Development Fund and Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP).
To provide high-quality advice and guidance service to businesses engaging with the Growth Hub or seeking to grow. To be part of the front line of enquiries from businesses through a variety of channels and media and deal with those enquiries effectively and efficiently. To have in depth knowledge of the business support landscape and to undertake initial assessments (or diagnostics) with businesses to enable appropriate referrals to be made, including internally to the account managers, and therefore for clients to undertake a seamless growth journey. This role will focus a minimum of 50% of time on the Southern Staffordshire area (Cannock, East Staffs, Lichfield and Tamworth local authorities).
- Can be a key part of the front-line business adviser team
- Should be able to demonstrable impact on client businesses by working closely with them on a one to one basis to address their barriers to growth
- Can demonstrate the ability to provide Business advice and guidance experience, ideally with multiple and varied clients.
- High level of interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with ability to engage, influence and deliver for clients.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your CV along with a covering letter covering the following-
- Why you are interested in the role
- How does your knowledge, skills and experience match the specification
- What makes you a standout candidate
- Your current or most recent salary
- Notice period or availability date
Send applications to recruitment@GBSLEP.co.uk quoting reference BusinessAdvisor21 by 19th September 2021.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and value diversity in our team.
For more details, please download the job description from our website.
THIS ROLE IS PART-FUNDED BY EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUNDS (ERDF)