Sign up for a Mid-life MOT
17 Mar 2021
Businesses with employees aged 50 plus are being invited to sign up to an online Mid-Life MOT programme and individuals are also being encouraged to come forward. It is an opportunity to invest in yourself or for businesses to invest in their staff.
Last month Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP, Black Country LEP and Coventry and Warwickshire LEP won a bid to run the Government’s 10-week Mid-Life MOT programme.
The Mid-Life MOT is a great way to take the time to plan your work, wellbeing and finances more actively. As many of us are working and living longer the free services offered by the Mid-Life MOT can help you to invest in yourself and prepare for the future.
For businesses with staff aged 50+, you can introduce the Mid-Life MOT in your workplace to support your employees with their skills, finances and wellbeing. Webinars are taking place from 24th March through to April and you can sign up for them using the links below.
• Wednesday 24th March 2pm - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FS3W_sZQQlK6gAt8A7FUaQ
• Thursday 1st April 4pm - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fm0IoOXDRXCsG6P0WuDYBQ
• Thursday 8th April 10am - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_pMQSDkj9QTO11T5Bqi-h4A
• Wednesday 14th April 10am - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_av3SqBHwSFKwHJN6h80Q6g
• Tuesday 20th April 4pm - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_E-E2JacqSe6CDIBWMfLSTA