GBSLEP Growth Hub Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
SALARY BAND: Grade 6
Contract: Fixed Term Contract to 30 September 2022
Location: Hybrid (Remote/ GBSLEP Growth Hub office)
Closing Date: 24/10/2021
GBSLEP Growth Hub helps businesses to get the right advice at the right time so they can grow and be successful. Part of a network of 38 Growth Hubs across England, the GBSLEP Growth Hub is part-funded by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the European Union Regional Development Fund and Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP).
To be responsible for the marketing and outreach operations of the Growth Hub; this will include all communications, events and marketing to raise awareness with, engage and ultimately attract as clients target SMEs and start-ups in the GBSLEP area in line with GBSLEP priorities and strategies.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can produce and implement a marketing strategy and action plan for the Growth Hub on an annual basis, as part of the overall business plan, to achieve relevant targets and thereby deliver an appropriate and effective suite of marketing, events and communications activities
- Will be responsible for all marketing and communication channels that the Growth Hub owns
- They will be able to lead campaigns (sometimes in partnership) on key areas and themes of Growth Hub work and to provide innovative thinking and solutions to such challenges
- Good interpersonal, communications and negotiation skills are essential as is the ability to lead, co-ordinate and process complex workloads to tight timescales
- Can evidence the ability to manage and develop the Growth Hub (Skills, Training and Apprenticeships) staffing team.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your CV along with a covering letter covering the following:
- Why you are interested in the role
- How does your knowledge, skills and experience match the specification
- What makes you a standout candidate
- Your current or most recent salary
- Notice period or availability date
Send applications to recruitment@GBSLEP.co.uk quoting reference MarketingManager21 by 24th October 2021.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and value diversity in our team.
For more details, please download the job description from our website.
THIS ROLE IS PART-FUNDED BY EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUNDS (ERDF)