HR Admin Assistant
SALARY BAND: Grade 3
Contract: Fixed term until March 2023
Location: GBSLEP Office/ Hybrid working – Birmingham City Centre
Closing Date: 22/05/2022
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone to join us to provide HR administrative support and solutions across the GBSLEP team. The role holder will act as a point of contact for HR related queries and support the HR Team with a variety of HR administration tasks including :
- Manage the HR email boxes ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Be a super user of our HR system, updating the system as required
- Take minutes at formal HR meetings as and when required
- Produce accurate documentation to cover all stages of the employee lifecycle in a timely way ensuring they are distributed and filed appropriately
- Collating information for the weekly bulletin from colleagues across the organisation
- Actively participating in the Employee engagement agenda, including wellbeing and EDI initiatives
- Supporting the HR managers to set up internal events- training courses admin, workshop set up, diary invites, room bookings, etc
- Participate in HR projects as required in line with organisation priorities.
Do you have excellent IT skills, good attention to detail with knowledge and understanding of GDPR? Would you consider yourself to have a ‘can do’ attitude with enthusiasm to provide a good HR administrative service across a diverse company?
If this sounds like you, and you would like to know more then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - applications close Sunday 22nd May 2022.