Independent retailers and businesses are being offered free help to build digital skills in light of Covid-19. Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP) is funding 120 places to bridge the digital skills gap for small independent retailers and businesses, including hospitality and leisure.
Businesses will be able to gain better understanding of how to use social media to promote their services and how to increase online discoverability and visibility.
The Digital Skills for Business training is part of GBSLEP’s second wave of its business support scheme called Step Forward, focused on resilience and recovery to aid local businesses in light of Covid-19. Last year 30 businesses were helped by the Digital Skills for Business training with all of them saying it had a positive impact on profitability and productivity.
Delivered by Clockwork City in conjunction with the GBSLEP, this free training course for retailers and businesses will provide 1-to-1 mentoring sessions, phone/online support and a post training review workshop.
Key benefits include:
- Increased Profitability
- Effective social media promotion Understand Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Increased online discoverability & visibility
Choose 1 set of training dates to suit you from:
1. Tuesdays 2, 9, 16, & 23 Feb
2. Wednesdays 3, 10, 17, & 24 Feb
3. Thursdays 4, 11, 18, & 25 Feb
4. Tuesdays 2, 9, 16 & 23 March
5. Wednesdays 3, 10, 17 & 24 March
6. Thursdays 4, 11, 18 & 25 March