Peer Networks is a peer-to-peer networking programme for SMEs that is delivered locally by the network of Growth Hubs across England.
It puts together diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues. Through interactive action learning, the programme enables business leaders to discuss their own challenges, gain and reflect on valuable feedback and implement practical solutions to overcome them.
The GBSLEP wishes to establish pilot Contract(s) to support the delivery of this programme in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP area, for the following lots by industry sector:
• Lot 1 – Advanced Manufacturing;
• Lot 2 – Business, Financial, Professional and Services, including independent Training Providers
• Lot 3 – Creative Industries;
• Lot 4 – Energy and Low Carbon;
• Lot 5 – Life Sciences & Healthcare
This pilot will last until 31st March 2021 (unless terminated under the terms and conditions of contract).
The contract will be awarded on the following basis:
• One supplier to be awarded per lot (Note: A supplier may be awarded to multiple lots)
To view the full tender information and to apply, please visit https://www.in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc/aspx/ProjectManage/2168
To find out more about Peer Networks please visit https://www.peernetworks.co.uk